Sunday 13 March 2016

10 Free At-Home Yogs Workouts for Busy Moms

3/13/2016

10 Free At-Home Yogs Workouts for Busy Moms

My mum was really into yoga when she was in her 40s, and since she was really weird about leaving me home alone until I was a hormonal teenager (at which point she couldn’t stand to be in the same room as me), I got roped into taking a lot of yoga classes with her when I was a kid.

(Which was kind of awkward since she took most of those classes with her man-hating friends, you know?)

Of course, I have refused to even contemplate doing a yoga class since then, but after the shock and stress and sadness of my dad’s death last month, I’ve been craving a way to zone out and relax. And since I cannot fathom handling a hot yoga class at the gym (do you know how bad that would make me smell??!), I decided to hop on over to YouTube to find some yoga workouts I could do at home, and I fell in love with LivestrongWoman.

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.