Tuesday 15 March 2016

Hit All Muscle Fibers - Beautiful Back

3/15/2016

Hit All Muscle Fibers - Beautiful Back

My “Muscle Activation Tips” Series continues! Yesterday I talked about the Lower Body, in the next posts I would like to address the Upper Body.

Especially men tend to workout solely their Chest muscles. As many people sit a lot nowadays, building and activating the Chest muscles is no issue. When you are sitting and bending over your desk to write or read something, your chest muscles contract and pull the shoulder blades forward. With time, this leads to bad posture, as well as back and neck pain, not to forget shoulder injuries.

Let us focus on the Upper Back muscles today. As I have scoliosis, training the Back muscles has been my biggest obstacle but also the most effective at decreasing pain.

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.