Wednesday 9 March 2016

Are Thinner Thighs Just Impossible for Women Over 40

3/09/2016

Are Thinner Thighs Just Impossible for Women Over 40

I am on a mission. A mission to have leaner, thinner thighs with some great leg workouts. Thick thighs have always been my problem area. Some have a large stomach, I have thick thighs. I have tried not working my legs too much to keep from too much muscle building, but that hasn’t worked to have thinner thighs.

Now, I am all about leg workouts to go back to what I have seen is true

Mo’ muscle = a leaner, younger looking body


What does 100% commitment look like for me? Personally, I am happy burning 700+ calories a day (5-6 days a week) over and beyond my normal leisure calories. To burn that many calories, I have to be able to get up and get moving with a couple of different activities.

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.