Tuesday 15 March 2016

Exercises that Get Rid of Back Fat and Bra Overhang

3/15/2016

Exercises that Get Rid of Back Fat and Bra Overhang

This past week I had 3 different training clients ask me for exercises that get rid of back fat from bra overhang. I led them through a series of exercises that targets the muscles in that area. After the workout, each lovely lady said they felt like they were working muscles they didn’t know they had.

In today’s episode of CCtv, I share the best exercises that target the bra bulge area on your back. If you’re self-conscious about fat bulges from your bra, this workout is for you. : )


You may use any ‘free weights’ you have, dumbbells, plates, kettle bells or resistance bands…. whatever you want or have handy.  Also, you’ll need to modify some of the exercises you see below to target the bra-fat-bulge area.  I could only find images of the ‘traditional’ execution…

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.