Tuesday 15 March 2016

Why I Don’t Wear Heart Rate Monitor During Exercise

3/15/2016

Why I Don’t Wear Heart Rate Monitor During Exercise

A simple series of steps that became so routine to me before runs and heading to the gym that I didn’t even have to think about it.

My “getting ready for a workout” routine looks pretty similar nowadays minus a major change. That fourth step? Yeah, that doesn’t happen anymore. And honestly, I’ve never been happier.

Healthy Helper Blog…what I learned when I stopped keeping track! [exercise, fitness, fitfluential, sweatpink, workout, fit, fit fam, healthy living, active living, fit life, wellness, health, tips, personal, food for thought, thinking out loud]


That’s right, I don’t wear a heart rate monitor anymore when I exercise. Most of you probably weren’t even aware that I did because I never really talked about it on here before. It’s also become such a habit that I didn’t even really think twice about it. It came with my Garmin when I got it initially so I just sort of started using it without a real reason to.

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.