Wednesday 24 February 2016

5 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Workout

2/24/2016

5 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Workout


I understand that I’m one of the lucky few who actually likes to work out. I crave it. I need it. Without, I go a bit batty. But I know that for most of the population, I’m in the minority. Working out is a chore. Another to-do on a looong list of items. Hell, the word “work” is in it. But there are some easy yet specific ways to motivate yourself to exercise. Do these for a few months, and then hopefully you’ll get bitten by the workout-loving bug just like we have! (And once you do, oh, how the world opens up…)

How to Motivate Yourself to Exercise


1. Put on your cutest workout apparel and your springiest shoes. Sometimes just putting on the right gear can help you go from workout motivation zero to hero. So put on the good stuff that makes you feel extra cute, and lace up those running shoes. It simply feels weird to just sit around in stuff you’re supposed to move in. So, for us, this simple act actually gets us moving!

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.